Conditions of Use:
The website www.triaze.com is operated by TRIAZE care of RUAH TECH SOLUTIONS having its registered office located at 11/6, 600016, Thiruvalluvar Nagar, Pazhavanthangal, Chennai 600016,Tamil Nadu, India. Please read the User Policy carefully before using the Triaze.com website. By using the Triaze.com website, you signify your agreement to be bound by the User Policy of Triaze.
For the purpose of the User Policy, wherever the context so requires “You” or “User” shall mean any person who has agreed to become a buyer on the Platform. Triaze allows the User to surf the Platform or make purchases without registering on the Platform. The term “We”, “Us”, “Our” shall mean Triaze care of RUAH TECH SOLUTIONS.
These “Conditions of Use” constitute an electronic record within the meaning of the applicable law. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Use of Website:
1. Conduct: You must not use the website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way. You must use Triaze.com for lawful purposes only. You must not use the website for any of the following:
• Fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offense or unlawful activity.
• Send, use or reuse material that is not yours, or is illegal and offensive.
• Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
3. Reviews, Comments and Content: Users of this website may post reviews, comments and other content; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, as long as the content is not illegal or offensive. If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise,
(a) You grant Triaze care of RUAH TECH SOLUTIONS, a non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual and fully sublicensable rights to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content.
(b) You grant Triaze care of RUAH TECH SOLUTIONS, the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose.
4. Copyright, authors’ rights and database rights: All content included on the website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Triaze care of RUAH TECH SOLUTIONS, its affiliates or its content suppliers and is protected by copyright, authors’ rights and database right laws.
(a) You may not systematically extract/ or re-utilise parts of the content of the website.
(b) In particular, you may not utilise any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (whether once or many times) for re-utilisation of any substantial parts of this website.
(c) You may also not create and/ or publish your own database that features substantial (eg: prices and product listings) parts of this website.
5. Product Disclaimer: disclaim any warranties or representations (express or implied) in respect of quality, suitability, accuracy, reliability, completeness, timeliness, performance, safety, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or legality of the products listed or displayed or transacted or the content (including product or pricing information and/or specifications) on the website. You further acknowledge and undertake that,
(a) You will use the website to order products only for your personal use and not for business purposes.
(b) We shall neither be liable nor responsible for any actions or inactions of sellers nor any breach of conditions, representations or warranties by the sellers or manufacturers of the products.
(c) We shall not mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between you and the sellers or manufacturers of the products.
6. Payment: All payments made against the purchases/services on Platform by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. Platform will not facilitate transactions with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Platform. While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Platform, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
(a) Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
(b) Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between “Bank/s”, or
(c) Any payment issues arising out of the transaction
(d) Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
7. Communications: When you visit Triaze.com, you are communicating with us electronically. You will be required to provide a valid phone number while placing an order with us. We may communicate with you by email, or by posting notices on the website or by any other mode of communication. For contractual purposes, you consent to receive communications (including transactional, promotional and/or commercial messages), from us with respect to your use of the website and/or your order placed on the website.
8. Customer Complaint Details: The details pertaining to each customer complaint lodged (including the status of the complaint and tracking details) are provided in the return e-mails which are sent back to the customers.
9. Alteration of Service or Amendments to the Conditions:
We reserve the right to make changes to our website, policies, and these Conditions of Use at any time. You will be subject to the policies and Conditions of Use in force at the time that you use the website or that you order goods from us, unless any change to those policies or these conditions is required to be made by law or government authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you). If any of these conditions is deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.